High Flow Direct Injection for GM Generation V V8 Applications
Price is for a set
These are designed for the new GM LT series engines. With a 30% increase in flow over stock LT4 injectors, these supply the needed fuel flow for high horsepower applications without having to resort to auxiliary fuel systems. These injectors utilize the same nozzle that was designed by GM, which is the best design for these engines. All modifications are internal utilizing the same coil and original characteristics programmed in the ECU from GM.
Testing done by major companies such as Lingenfelter Engineering, CPR, and others have shown excellent results in tuning by just modifying the fuel tables and leaving the offsets alone. The injectors are E85 compatible allowing higher output engines to take advantage of the capability of E85 fuel.
- High horsepower GM Gen V V8 and V6 direct injection engines including LT4, LT1, L86, L83 and LV3 E85 conversions of GM Gen V V8 and V6 engines
- 2014-2017 C7 Corvette LT1
- 2015-2017 C7 Z06 Corvette LT4
- 2016-2017 Camaro SS LT1
- 2016-2017 CTS-V LT4
- 2014-2017 Silverado and Sierra with 4.3L LV3, 5.3L L83 and 6.2L L86 engines
- 2015-2017 Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon and Escalade with 5.3L L83 and 6.2L L86 engines
We have personally tested these to 1100 rwhp on the gas scale, tuning and driving manners is spot on with these and if purchased through CPR we can help you on the tune end in setting these up. Combine this with your vehicles specific low side fuel system to ensure you have enough to supply the demands of your build!